CLOUD BASED VISIBILITY FOR THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY
Follow your cargo from Point A to B through use of our cell phone tracking feature. No App or
smart phone required.
This portal provides a holistic view of all of your shipments in transit and prioritizes shipments in need for issue resolution
Communicate with your customer in a slick, easy, and professional manner.
Way Cool Trucking allows your dispatchers to maximize their efficiencies.
More and more extra great features
Driver Cell phone Tracking
Follow your cargo from Point A to B through use of our cell phone tracking feature. No App or smart phone required, any phone capable of receiving text messages that is subscribed to one of the major carriers can be tracked. We offer this feature at a lower price than many competitors without sacrificing any quality. Our solution has been proven to increase driver acceptance ratio. Our team will work with you to make this happen.
Benefits of cell phone tracking include:
- Bread crumb location tracking updates with map visibility
- Alert notifications of arrival and departures at stops by leveraging geofence technology
- Predictive analytics – Manage only the few trucks that are “Late” not the many that are “on time”
Aside from the Cell phone ping solution, we also offer a full feature smart phone application with additional benefits as follows:
- Physical driver confirmation of arrival/ departures
- Ability to submit pictures of POD, lumper receipts, and locations
- Documented conversations
Load Tracking Portal
All of our tracking products include our web based desktop load tracking portal. This portal provides a holistic view of all of your shipments in transit and prioritizes shipments in need for issue resolution. Key features include:
- Customer visibility – Provides optional full visibility of shipments in transit to your customer
- Ability to send and receive text communications with drivers which increases your productivity
- Document management – stores all PODs, Lumper Receipts etc
- Performance reports providing data to enhance your KPI tracking.
Seamless Customer Communications
Communicate with your customer in a slick, easy, and professional manner. With the Way Cool Trucking suite you can provide your customers with all the information they need to know their freight is secure and on schedule. With our solution you can show your customers as much or as little information as you like. Some key features include
- Real time visibility map displaying up to the minute locations for their trucks in transit.
- Arrival and departure information for each shipment letting them know what milestone the truck is currently involved with
- Issue communications and resolution via chat applications
Maximize Dispatch Efficiencies
Way Cool Trucking allows your dispatchers to maximize their efficiencies. By leveraging our solution you are able to increase the service and communications with your truck drivers while at the same time reducing dispatcher head count.
One of the key features includes the automatic prioritization of issues to follow up on. No longer do you have to ask, “What do I need to do next.” Also, we eliminate the “Oh I forgot to check on that.” This enables drivers to be more satisfied as their issues are being followed up timely and professionally. It also eliminates the failure to follow up on critical items such as detention and lumper fees which eat into your profitability.
Our solution also offers the following values:
- Allows you to manage by exception. If a shipment has no issues then it will continue to pass through the process without the need to be touched by human hands.
- Communication to customers and drivers by use of a messaging platform which saves you time, allows you to handle multiple tasks, and provides documentation of your communications. Much easier to send a pick up number this way versus over the phone.
- Enables you to get PODs and other vital records in the hands of your customers quickly, thus enabling you to get paid faster.
Designed for individual truck drivers and owner operators with no more than 1 truck.
Mobile Driver Application
Cloud Management Portal
Cloud File storage
Reports – Lite
A full feature solution for Trucking Companies, Brokers and Shippers.
Starting at $1.90 / load *
Integrated Driver Tracking
Cloud Management Portal
Cloud File storage
Security and admin controls
Integration with TMS and ELD
Premium Reports and Support
For customers requiring a holistic communication platform and advanced customized features.
Starting at $750 / month
Cost based on project scope
All Standard plan features
Custom Data Analytics
* Volume discount for 4000+ shipments/month
Not sure what plan is right for you? Click here to request a demo and one of our experienced representatives will guide you through the process.
What our partners say
Testimonials from some of our customer partners
“I get a lot less phone calls so that I can concentrate on my driving. I also like how I can turn off the tracking when I’m on my personal time”
Larry Jones. Professional Truck Driver
“The information that I need is available to me all on the same screen. It makes my job a lot less stressful.”
Dima Savkiv. Dispatcher
“I’m able to have visibility to all my trucks in transit. My drivers are also happier because we are in a position to be more attentive to their needs.”
Dave Sheets. Small Fleet Owner
Please see our leadership team below
Have you ever heard about sex slavery in developing countries? You’re probably at least aware of its existence somewhere far away from the United States, but the fact of the matter is the trafficking of humans under the age of 18 is happening right here in the USA....read more
Do you need to lose weight? Yes, we’ve all been there: you’re crunched for time. The shipper had you waiting in detention for a 4 hours to pick up your load. You’re looking at your hours-of-service ticking on down on the ELD and feeling stressed knowing how many miles...read more
In a recent Trucker Feed poll, commercial drivers weighed in on a new law that could allow 18-21 year olds to drive across state lines after receiving a commercial driver license and logging on 400 hours on duty time and 240 hours on duty driving time with an...read more